The clear administrative services professional credential is a two year program. The program consists of professional development designed to address the six CPSELs, development of a Individualized Induction Plan, assessment, and a minimum of 40 hours of coaching with a certified coach each year.
Admission to the Program
In addition to the general requirements of the university for admission as a postbaccalaureate student, admission to the Professional Clear Administrative Services Credential program requires the following:
- Application for admission to the program;
- A valid Preliminary Administrative Services Credential;
- Verification of current employment in an administrative position;
- A 3.0 ("B") grade point average in all graduate work;
- Verification of a Master's Degree in a related field;
- An Individual Program Plan (IP) on file or in progress.
Recommendation for the Professional Credential
In order to be recommended for a credential, the student must have:
- Two (2) years of full-time administrative experience in the public schools, or private schools or equivalent;
- Completed all program requirements while employed in a full-time school/district administrative position.
Credential Requirements (16 units)
|EADM 6681||Vision and Student Achievement||2|
|EADM 6682||Collaborative Culture of Teaching and Learning||2|
|EADM 6683||Resource Management of the Learning Institution||2|
|EADM 6684||Political, Legal, Cultural Context in Education||2|
|EADM 6685||Coaching and Assessment Practicum I||2|
|EADM 6686||Coaching and Assessment Practicum II||2|
|EADM 6687||Coaching and Assessment Practicum III||2|
|EADM 6688||Coaching and Assessment Practicum IV||2|
Culminating Experience (0 units)
Individual Induction Plan